Friday, 25 March 2011

Lesson 7 - Do You Feel This Way?

Lesson 7

Up till this lesson, how many of you here feel that there are too much to learn?
I also felt pretty much the same when I get started and not only that I also felt a little tired having to read and watch videos, with the need to use my brain at the same time. Normally, when I watch tv, I just relax and don't have to use my brain, but with affiliate marketing, I have to think or take action simultaneously when I watch the training videos.

Sometimes, I really feel like going to watch tv (one of my favourite hobbies) instead. However, I will ask myself "Do I love money or tv more?". The answer is normally "Money".

I will also convince myself that if my trainer, Ewen Chia, can work on affiliate marketing for 5 years on a part-time basis, why can't I? Furthermore, he started from scratch with nothing and also invested lots of money trying out different training materials. For me, besides the training materials I've got from my training workshop, I've got myself a set of useful step-by-step training videos and training materials prepared by him (one of the best affiliate marketing trainers in the world) from http://bit.ly/gAcd2z at only $27. I should therefore be considered more fortunate and if I worked hard enough the RIGHT way, I believe I will start earning more and more passive income very soon.

Furthermore, this is the kind of business that can give me an income even if I am sick and cannot get up to work, as well as even support my medical bills without me worrying if the foundation built is STRONG.

So, whenever I feel like giving up, I will ask myself "You want money without working in future?"  The answer is always a big "YES", so I will continue again. "Speed" is not so important in this business. The internet market is always open and growing. What is more important is the "Determination to LEARN & CONTINUE".

One useful tip: If you own 2 pcs like me, play the training video on one of them, and follow the instructions on another pc. I find it more efficient and also more encouraging when I can apply what I have learn from the videos immediately.